How to Eliminate Carpal Tunnel with Flaxseed Oil

How to Eliminate Carpal Tunnel with Flaxseed Oil



I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome fifteen years ago. Rather than have it treated medically, I fought the condition with a common item. The condition has not returned, and I did have to change my job or my diet.







Things You'll Need:





Water




Flaxseed oil in liquid or capsule form









1


Once a day, take a teaspoon or a capsule of flaxseed oil with water.





2


Repeat Step 1 for 2 weeks.





3


After one month, the carpal tunnel discomfort should be completely gone. To maintain the healing, take a dose of flaxseed oil every other day.








Tips & Warnings










If you do not notice a change in your discomfort after one month, discontinue taking the oil.








If you have difficulty digesting oils, this remedy could give you diarrhea.



http://www.ehow.com/how_2118802_eliminate-carpal-tunnel-nutrients.html